SAIC is seeking an aggressive and highly adaptable individual to join its Procurement Team as a Subcontracts Analyst. Individual must be able to work in a high-paced, team environment and must be organized and detail-oriented.
This position can be worked remote Nationwide.
- Develops subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment, and services for subcontract systems in support of development, production and global sustainment for multiple contract types.
- Prepares bid packages, conducts bidders' conferences, develops evaluation criteria, analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes subcontract packages for review, prepares awards and administers resulting subcontracts.
- Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts.
- May sign supplier agreements and purchase orders within established authority.
- Frequent use and application of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- Participates in the development of solutions to a variety of problems moderate in scope and complexity.
- Often refers to policies, procedures and practices for guidance.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment, overall adequacy and accuracy.
- Contributes to the completion of organizational projects and goals.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and three (3) years’ or more of related experience; Master’s and one (1) year of related experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Must have understanding of the government acquisition process.
- Working knowledge of FAR and Public Laws relating to subcontracting.
- Excellent oral and written communications and ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and independently with senior management.
- Experience with Costpoint.
- Negotiation skills and experience as it relates to all contract types including cost types.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments at a time and be flexible and responsive in a diverse, changing environment.
- Be detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to perform price and cost analysis.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $55,001 - $65,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.