SAIC has a future job opportunity for Prototype Integration Facility Support Program Manager, who will serve as the primary customer interface for the Prototyping, Integration and Testing Division (PI&TD).
The position will be based out of Aberdeen, MD. Initially, the work may be performed remotely due to COVID-19. Post-COVID, the position will require up to 10% travel, as needed, to support customer engagements, solution development, and proposal efforts.
This position is contingent upon contract award in 2022, with flexibility to begin at an earlier date.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Present the benefits of Digital Engineering solutions to the customer for approval and facilitate the implementation of Digital Engineering solutions selected in support of customer activities.
- Resposnsible for of identifying and implementing Digital Engineering solutions that are beneficial to the primary activities at the PI&TD Prototype Integration Facility (PIF). To this end, the Program Manager should have a strong background in Digital Engineering implementation activities.
- Direct and manage SAIC's support of PIF activities to include prototype design, validation, fabrication, test, and integration.
- Accountable for the delivery of program reports, financial up-dates, and other deliverables as set forth in the contract.
Required Education and Years of Experience:
- Fifteen (15) years or more of related experience and Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physical Science or similar fields (or Master's and thirteen (13) years or more experience; PhD and ten (10) years or more experience).
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a Lead System Engineer (or Deputy Lead System Engineer) role in support of a PEO program office or similar DoD organization, working on ACAT programs
- Secret clearance with ability to obtain Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) clearance
Knowledge/Skills/ and Ability:
- Demonstrated expertise providing innovative solutions in Digital Engineering in for RDT&E and fabrication programs
- Recognized leader in Digital Engineering (DE)/Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) with demonstrated experience developing DE solutions to support customers and proposals
- Experience developing a Digital Engineering Ecosystem
- Experience in Software Development
- Demonstrated leadership capability to organize and lead teams
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Generative Design; Experienced with ARAS Innovator; SQL Programming
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $150,001 - $175,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.