SAIC is seeking a Senior IT Asset Management resource to establish and implement hardware and software acquisition, protection, maintenance and retention policies, standards and procedures that align with IT standards and strategy. Investigates available hardware and software products, evaluates and recommends products based on user requirements. This resource will coordinate with the procurement function to interview, select and negotiate with hardware and software vendors in order to purchase the appropriate equipment at the lowest cost. Responsibilities will also include:
- Reviewing licenses and/or contracts to ensure that hardware and software equipment is covered by the contract and properly documented.
- Tracking hardware and software usage and manages inventory.
- Recommending asset management process improvements and leading less experienced staff in asset management best practices. (It should be understood that this is not intended to be a detailed nor comprehensive description of any individual employee's job content.)
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Four (4) years or more experience in an Asset Management role.
- Strong expertise with CMDB and asset management tools.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.