SAIC is seeking a highly motivated Customer Support Analyst to join our Cloud One team to Triage Tier 2 and Tier 3 tickets, record and track issues from outset to conclusion, support account creation process, and systematically interprets user problems and identifies solutions and possible side effects. The Air Force Cloud One Program is an existing global, interconnected, virtualized, hybrid, and IT infrastructure that hosts mission systems, applications, services, and data in support of DoD Services and Agencies. Cloud One incorporates the capabilities of Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) and DevSecOps principles to provide common services and facilitate cloud application migrations to IL-4, IL-5 and IL-6 (NIPRNet / SIPRNet) cloud environments.
The responsibilities of the O&S Customer Support Analyst:
- Point of contact for Cloud One Service Now Tier 2 and 3 tickets for IL-4, IL-5, IL-6 (NIPRNet / SIPRNet) – 80%
- SAIC Coordinator / Account Creator POC for of SAAR C1AAA/R4 process – 10%
- Support other service desk activities as needed – 10%
- Provides first contact and incident resolution to customer with hardware, software, and application problems Includes both customer telephone support as well as electronically submitted requests.
- Troubleshoot, resolve, and/or escalate technical issues.
- Provides polite and friendly customer service
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience with a Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Sciences, Engineering or other IT related field or equivalent work experience. Additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with Tier 2 ticket management
- Excellent, demonstrated verbal and written skills.
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience working with US Air Force Cloud One, C1 Dev, or GCCS CCE Operations
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and Service Now as user.
- Certification ITLI v3 Foundation
- Experience with AWS, Microsoft Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with and knowledge of DoD (NIPRNet / SIPRNet)
Target salary range: $75,001 - $85,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.