The daily responsibilities of the O&M SME will include working with a team of Data Analysts and Data Technicians, interpreting data analysis related to IT capital planning processes, and daily coordination with customer, leadership, and technical teams. This role is temporarily remote due to Covid-19. Associates will report back to the office at the customer's request.
- Capture operational data, monitor operational requirements, and recommend potential solutions.
- Gather the pertinent project/program data and present findings
- Research, compile and analyze operational data related to
- Design reporting processes, systems, and procedures
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Analyze work flow and create work simplification and measurement studies
- Coordinating with the customer, leadership, and technical teams to modify existing reports and develop new reporting products ·
- Communicate data results verbally and through analytics visualizations.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and team members to provide enhancements to current report, analysis, and dashboard formats and/or to develop new reporting products.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; May accept additional experience in lieu of degree
- U.S. CITIZENSHIP Required
Minimum Clearance Required
- Must be able to obtain – Customs and Border Protection Public Trust