SAIC is seeking a ServiceNow Associate Engineer to join our ServiceNow Practice team supporting major state & local government customers. This position can be worked 100% remote nationwide, but will be supporting EST hours.
The ServiceNow Associate Engineer will participate on a team of ServiceNow administrators, analysts and engineers in a highly professional, service oriented environment supporting operations, maintenance and development of SAIC and customer instances of ServiceNow.
Essential duties of this position include:
- Must attain ServiceNow Admin Certification.
- Assist with enhancements to the system based on evaluation of the business needs and alignment with system / process best practices.
- Document user requirements for business processes and abide by those requirements for future projects.
- Collaboration with Practice staff through solution iterations, and acceptance.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and Practice colleagues.
- Support enhancement and development of various ServiceNow modules such as Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Catalog, Configuration Management, and Reporting.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or other related field/concentration and 0 years of experience or Associates in similar fields with 2+ years of practical experience
Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
Strong attention to detail
Must be able to obtain secret security clearance
Must be able to obtain / complete public trust background investigation
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $35,001 - $45,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.