SAIC is looking for a Technical Target Analyst / Section Manager will support assigned Technical Targeting Analyst (TTA) activities and manage contract TTAs.
As a Technical Targeting Analyst, you will have the opportunity to utilize your analytical skills to support intelligence research. You will lend your knowledge of networks/technology and your experience with customer tools and databases to identify, extract, and analyze pertinent information, and provide technical analysis to address intelligence gaps. Your background in producing high-quality reports and communications will support dissemination of your findings to technical and non-technical audiences. You may also have the opportunity to conduct a variety of analytical methodologies to support predominantly technical issues - to include network analysis, link/relationship discovery and analysis, temporal analysis, and other quantitative methods.
As Section Manager, you will also be responsible for the mentoring of junior direct reports, and leadership/management of senior and mid-level Technical Targeting Analysts. You will report to the contract PM and support activities such as staffing, training and development, and monthly status reports.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph required
- Master’s degree (or 10 years equivalent experience in a field related to the position)
- 10+ years of experience in Technical Targeting Analysis or Geospatial Analysis
- Experience developing or using targeting / analysis tools, data, and methodologies
- Demonstrated report-writing skills
- Familiarity with customer databases and communication methods
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with team members and mission partners with minimum supervision
- Must be a self-starter who excels working in teams and individually
- Experience or desire to provide mentoring and training
- Ability to use discretion when handling confidential personnel details
- Highly efficient in time management in order to effectively manage direct reports, and produce timely customer deliverables.
- Previous experience managing teams
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.