SAIC’s National Security Group (NSG) is seeking a SAFe Agile Coach to fill a critical position on the LANDMARK AOSprogram. The position will be located in Chantilly, VA and requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph.
LANDMARK AOS is a large SETA contract, supporting the customer’s Ground Enterprise Directorate (GED), responsible for the acquisition of systems over the complete end-to-end life cycle
The Agile Coach will lead and facilitate teams through the agile framework to accelerate system development. The majority of work will be performed at the Portfolio and Large Solution Levels. The position is located in Chantilly, VA supporting a Government Customer.
Job responsibilities include:
- Work closely with system stakeholders and technical teams to help them understand and execute an approach to evaluating and prioritizing program capabilities and requirements.
- Provide coaching, feedback, and advice to government teams on Agile processes, Scaled Agile Framework.
- Guide the team and all other stakeholders on DevOps practices (Pipeline, collaboration, TTD (Test Driven Development and CI/CD).
- Proactively seek opportunities to use process improvement and re-engineering methodologies to facilitate improvements to team processes.
- Facilitate positive team dynamics to help maximize team performance.
You will work side-by-side with the other LANDMARK AOS staff comprised of world class System Engineers, Acquisition Engineers and Domain Experts to lead the customer in acquiring modern processing applications. This position offers growth opportunities not only within the LANDMARK AOS program, but within SAIC. Position is to function as SETA support (technical consulting and advisory services) for a Ground System Program Office.
- TS/SCI security clearance with willingness to sit for a CI polygraph.
- Must be SAFe certified (SA or SPC)
- Bachelor’s STEM degree from an accredited institution, or equivalent years of work experience.
- Experience as a certified scrum master, certified product owner, release train engineer, or Agile coach.
- Experience with technical product management and/or development of software-based products or services.
- Strong organizational, time-management, and verbal / written communication skills, able to convey information across multiple customer and corporate audiences
- Ability to facilitate larger sessions or events for product planning, etc.
- Familiarity with IC and/or DoD space architectures, systems, and/or operations
- Capability to adapt to fluid situations and prioritize tasking in a dynamic environment.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.