Software Engineer Level 3 (Tools Support)
Come be a part of the SAIC team in Fort Meade MD, where we help address the nation’s most pressing and complex challenges. SAIC works with our customers on missions that strengthen security and safety and protect the basic values of our society. We have an opening for a motivated, dedicated and energetic senior level software professional interested in supporting customers with code quality. The ideal candidate should possess a wealth of software development expertise and desires to support enterprise customers by guiding and coaching on software development techniques. In addition, this candidate must be willing to support the maintenance and enhancement of tools in support of code quality.
Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Education & Years of Experience
- A minimum of (20) years of software development experience, AND
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline from an accredited college or university
- Four (4) years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years AWS development including the security system and network system
- Minimum 3 years of Docker containerization skills
- Minimum of 2 years testing automation skills, dynamic and static (or related)
- Security+, Network+, or A+
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.