We are seeking a Sr Business / Logistics Analyst to work at United States Transportation Command's (USTRANSCOM) Logistics Sustainment Division at Scott AFB. USTRANSCOM's mission is to provide full-spectrum global mobility solutions and related enabling capabilities for supporting customers' requirements. Will work in the J9 and J5/4: the work for the contract is all the process analysis and data analysis for cargo movements across the globe for USTRANSCOM.
- As a member of a team of technical and functional logistics experts, this position requires an individual to be able to help design, develop, implement, and maintain IT solutions supporting USTRANSCOM and the Department of Defense.
- Translates application and end user system requirements into technical requirements. · Analyzes and solves complex problems, making recommendations as needed, applying creative, in-depth technical and theoretical knowledge.
- Supports applying a systematic, engineering approach to the design, architecting, requirements elicitation, development, operation and use of Relational database designs.
-Design, develop, maintain, and troubleshoot Business Intelligence reports such as Cognos, Crystal Reports, Qlik View etc.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience. 10 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Strong teamwork and problem solving abilities · Strong skill sets in Software or System Architecture design
- Advanced knowledge and hands on experience with back-end development and relational databases (Teradata, Oracle, Sql Server, etc.)
- must possess minimally an Interim Secret clearance with the ability to obtain full Secret
- Preferred Qualifications: