SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.
We are seeking an experienced Corporate Communications Specialist to directly assist with both internal and external NGA communications as part of a fast-paced, dynamic team supporting national security objectives in developing the Fort Belvoir North Area (FBNA) Intelligence Community (IC) Campus. Candidate must show experience working in a fast-paced environment that involves balancing competing requirements.
A successful candidate will demonstrate a strong history of developing communications strategies and communicating across several venues the program’s mission, goals and vision. Development of communications during the life of the program include the ability to analyze customer needs; make appropriate recommendations for message/information development, communication method selection, and timing of messages. The candidate must possess strong written and oral communication skill and can interact with department heads and managers.
- Develop a communications management strategy as part of the joint program office documentation.
- Keep all levels of stakeholders engaged and informed of the joint program offices and IC Campus activities.
- Engage with NGA corporate communications to implement the joint program office’s communications strategies effectively.
- Ensure the joint program office concepts are functionally coordinated with IC partners to ensure future operability.
- Timely and appropriate action tracking for the joint program office.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance. Must be able to pass counter-intelligence polygraph after hire.
- Must have 7 years of experience working within a Corporate Communications and event management environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced environment that involves balancing competing requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in developing communications intended for internal and external stakeholders .
- Experience working in a program or project management office.
- Experience working with the IC.
- Experience working with NGA
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.