The Program Management Information Systems (PMIS) SharePoint Administrator will support the Vanguard 2.2.1 contract as a member of the Program Management Information System (PMIS) team. The SharePoint Administrator will report to the PMIS Lead and will assist in the daily engineering and administration of relevant SharePoint environments. In addition will provide software development, database, and business analytics support as needed.
The SharePoint Administrator duties and responsibilities will include:
- Serve as 1st Tier support for MS SharePoint service requests from Vanguard 2.2.1 internal users.
- Perform routine administrative updates such as assignment of user access and permissions.
- Manage working portal site content and configuration under supervision from the PMIS Lead.
- Develop and maintain internal and user documentation such as site feature request lists, test plans, quick reference and usage guides.
- Monitor and maintain the PMIS program portals including architecture reviews, routine maintenance and document archiving.
- Provide application support as needed including the creation of user forms, associated coding, and supporting database model changes.
- Support the PMIS team as required.
Required Education, Experience, & Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related discipline and 2 years of experience; Associates degree in an IT related discipline and 3 years experience; OR high school and five years experience working in an IT related environment.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with MS SharePoint 2013/2016
- Experience with end-user or customer support in an IT environment preferred.
Desired Skills & Certifications
- SharePoint Administration experience preferred, e.g. managing permissions, creating lists/libraries, knowledge of metadata, search criteria.
- CompTIA A+ certification
- CompTIA Security + certification desired.
- Customer support experience is highly desirable.
- Experience in developing Access and/or SQL databases.
- Content / document management experienced preferred.
- Must be able to obtain an interim Top Secret or hold an active Secret or higher to start work.
- Must be able to obtain Top Secret Clearance.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.