Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before using DiversityDB.
DiversityDB reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time.
DiversityDB provides a service to bring Job Seekers and Employers together. Job Seekers and Employers can register, create profiles/job posts and search for jobs and resumes.
1) Information we collect about you and how we collect it
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Site and the products and services of DiversityDB (collectively, the "Services"), including:
- Information by which you can be personally identified (“Personal Information”), such as your name, physical address, e-mail address, and phone number. The specific information we collect depends on the type of Services that you may be using; and
- Information, which does not identify you ("Technical Information"). We collect this Technical Information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the Site (e.g., usage details); and
- from third parties, for example, our partners.
Information You Provide to Us. In the course of using the Services, you may provide us with information about yourself, including, but not limited to:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site, creating an account, subscribing to the Services, posting material, communicating with our personnel, sending, receiving, or engaging with messages, requesting further services,
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site
- If you authorize DiversityDB to connect your account to the account of a "Connected Site"(e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter), we may be able to access information you have provided to the Connected Site
2) How we use your information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To administer our Site and its contents to you
- To provide you with information, products or services that you need depending on the type of Services you use
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or your subscription, including expiration and renewal notices
- To notify you about changes to our Site, products or services
- To diagnose service or technical problems, troubleshooting, analyzing how our Services is used, personalizing content for you, providing the end service to you (which may include sharing certain information with third party vendors and service providers) and to respond to any inquiries that you may have
- For any other purpose with your consent
IMPORTANT: Any Personal Information or content that you voluntarily disclose for public posting to our Services, such as User Content, becomes available to the public and may be accessed, used and stored by others. Accordingly, you should not post sensitive personal information or any other information that you would not want made public to any other Site or application or to a public website. You should never provide your social security number, national insurance number, financial information, passport number, and other sensitive information.
3) How we share your information
- Personal Information.We may share or disclose your Personal Information with selected third parties, including:
- Law enforcement agencies; we fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our Services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of DiversityDB, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
- If we believe that such action is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities (including instances where we suspect a User has uploaded any content that is infringing)
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to or not opted out of these disclosures
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- Prospective employers if you respond to a job advertisement or have opted-in to our Resume Database.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site
- With prospective employers or recruiters if you add your resume to the Resume Database.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a sale in which Personal Information held by us about our Users is among the assets transferred
- Technical Information.We may share Technical Information (such as usage data and demographics, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain DiversityDB services or to drive product engagement with other Users of the Services.
DiversityDB may not be used for any of the following purposes:
- To contact DiversityDB users regarding any issue apart from the purpose of recruitment.
- To contact DiversityDB users to offer any services from a 3rd party company.
- To post any illegal content.
The user is required to provide truthful information in their profile or job post.
It is prohibited to use any text or images from DiversityDB for personal or commercial use.
DiversityDB does not hold responsibility for any untruthful and/or inaccurate information included in job posts and profiles.
DiversityDB reserves the right to edit or delete any information submitted by the user to the website.
DiversityDB will not be responsible for any loss or damage the user may encounter from using the website.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website.
Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer. Please visit the 'Help' option in your browser menu to learn how to do this. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of this website.